8/13/2008

Widgets For Beginner - Xara 3D Heading Maker


I was searching for a software to make a flash banner for my web site when I suddenly bumped into this page
www.xara.com and found this widget that amazes me - Xara 3D Heading Maker.

I tried some of the functions and really-really satisfied. It is very easy to understand all the instructions. And it also has the live preview where I can see my stuff after some alteration. It is very nice and it takes just a few minutes to finish it. And still, the result is satisfying.

So, if you want to have a try on this software, you can try it here - directly on my page. I think it is worth of my money having the software and this great widget. Plus, the Xara 3D Heading Maker is a FREE interactive online application that allows visitors to your web site to make their own 3D text-based graphics dynamically - and then save them as well.

Putting the Heading Maker on your site is a simple process - all you have to do is paste just two lines of code into your web page. All the hard work is done by our servers, so there will be no extra workload for yours. Besides, Xara is offering a trial download for this software.

So, here is the widget, so you can make your 3D headings in here, my page:


But, if you want to have it on your page, you can simply copy the code below and paste it on any HTML section that you want - between the open body and close body tags.




0 comments:

Search on this blog

About Me

Ms. Anne Ai ling Mustapha
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 26 years old university-graduated and simple young lady, who lives her daily life and feeds her soul by blogging about information. Comes from a mixed parental background of Thai Chinese from her mother's side, and Malay Java from her father's descendants. The only children of her parents.
View my complete profile