8/13/2008

Beauty Tips - Make-Up Remover Substitutes - Owh My God! Where Is My Make-Up Remover?



Atom Entertainment (formerly AtomShockwave)


I have faced this problem before. Usually it happens when I have to involve in a far distance travel. It is not I am careless or what, but sometime I used to keep my make-up remover in my make-up bags that I used to bring to college. Thus, I will sometime forget to take it out and slip it into my travel bag. And when this happens, I find the things below are really come in handy as my make-up remover substitutes.
  • Baby Oil - such as Johnson's Baby Oil, would be the best thing to replace your make-up remover. It is soft to your skin and yet, nourishes the skin too.
  • Milk - You can not find any baby oil, but you have a bottle of milk n your fridge. Just grab it and use as your make-up remover. It helps in removing light make-up and smooth the skin.
  • Olive Oil - It is rich with Vitamins A and E, as well as antioxidants. This oil also has anti ageing properties and is gentle enough for the eyes to remove even the waterproof mascara.
  • Almond Oil - It has Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E. These vitamins help to soften, sooth and moisturize your skin.
  • Baby Wipes Paper - LOL~! Many will not believe this. But some of the brand like Johnson's would include the vitamins such as A and E as one of the ingredients. You know that how soft the baby skin is, thus the product also suits as your make-up remover. It still helps you to have soft skin like your baby.
Well, if the next time, you have this problem, just find for the substitutes in your house. I believe the things listed above are usually or always available in our house. Take care~!


Atom Entertainment (formerly AtomShockwave)

0 comments:

Search on this blog

About Me

Ms. Anne Ai ling Mustapha
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 26 years old university-graduated and simple young lady, who lives her daily life and feeds her soul by blogging about information. Comes from a mixed parental background of Thai Chinese from her mother's side, and Malay Java from her father's descendants. The only children of her parents.
View my complete profile