8/05/2008

The Best Widget For Beginners To Preview & Learn HTML Codes


Well, I have nothing to do for today. A very long and lonely holiday. Thus, I just spend my time by browsing and surfing this cool widgets website - the widgetbox.com (previously is known as widgetserver.com); finding for latest and attractive widgets for my blog. As you can see, my blog is full of widgets and flash advertisement! (I love things that look cool on my page - java, flash, google gadgets and etc.)


And I don't know how can I accidentally get through this widget. I am actually trying to find for a "box widget", where I can put all the list of freebies (that I can find for you to download, have & etc.) in the image format (I love colors rather than boring texts), and yet still help me to minimize the space that I need to use. A box that would have the size of 200 x 400 pixel with a scroll, just like the one that I have for my news section - BBC World News. But, I need an empty box which I can insert all the image (which link to, or) from the websites that offer some freebies for my readers. And until now, I still can't find for that particular widget. I have tried several of times making my own widgets for this purpose and, and guess I don't have any talents in this. Maybe I should request for someone who has the expertise in this.

LOL~! I think I'm out of the topic. Okay, lets talk about this widget that I have accidentally found in a couple of minutes ago. It was actually not for your blog decoration purpose; it just helps you a lot in your effort to find for nice and cool widgets for your site.

This widget is called as "HTML Preview Widget", where you can use it to preview any HTML codes that you produce or copy from any sources. It helps to ensure that your widgets are working nicely as you hope, or otherwise. Sometimes many of us (including me), love to customize or alter the widget to fill our needs and tastes; thus this widget will help you to preview your HTML code for its function, preview and etc. before you would publish it in your page. It saves you time, let you have less effort - don't need to paste and preview at your own page where it will take a long time for some network and PC, simple and nice - just type into the box and you will see the preview and so much more.

It is handy, nice and helpful. Especially for non-IT stream people who have little idea about HTML codes. So, just have a try for this widget. Hola~! (*_^)

The preview of "HTML Preview Box":



0 comments:

Search on this blog

About Me

Ms. Anne Ai ling Mustapha
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A 26 years old university-graduated and simple young lady, who lives her daily life and feeds her soul by blogging about information. Comes from a mixed parental background of Thai Chinese from her mother's side, and Malay Java from her father's descendants. The only children of her parents.
View my complete profile